Within the firm, Stan serves as a member of the firm’s Executive Committee and is a former co-chair of the firm's Labor and Employment Department and former Office Managing Partner of the firm's former Roseland office. He represents management clients on issues of labor relations, employment discrimination and wrongful termination. Named as one of the leading labor and employment attorneys in New Jersey by Chambers USA, he has extensive employment litigation experience, with a particular emphasis in matters involving whistle-blowers, race and age discrimination, and breach of contract before administrative agencies and state and federal courts, including successful jury trials. Stan also provides advice and counsel to employers throughout the country in a wide range of industries, and is a frequent lecturer on employment and labor related topics.
Stan is the co-author of New Jersey Employment Law, a treatise published by West Publishing Company.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Stan is on the Executive Committee of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Labor & Employment Law Section.
Honors & Awards
- Named as one of the leading labor and employment attorneys in New Jersey, Chambers USA (2011-2016)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV-rated
- For more than 20 years, included in the list of "The Best Lawyers in America" in the area of Labor and Employment Law
- Included in the list of "Super Lawyers" by New Jersey Monthly Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2006 and 2008-2017)
- Included in “Super Lawyers Business Edition” in the area of Employment and Labor Law (2013)
- Included in the list of "Corporate Counsel Super Lawyers" in the area of Labor and Employment Law (2009 and 2010)
- Included in a list of "New Jersey's Best Lawyers" in the area of Labor and Employment Law (2011)