Stanley’s practice includes real estate, business and probate, and trust law, with significant experience in:
- limited partnerships
- real estate investment trusts, including umbrella partnership real estate investment trusts (UPREITs)
Stanley manages the leasing, construction, and project supervision of the firm’s real estate facilities. His administrative roles within the firm have also included:
- Co-Chair, Real Estate Department
- non-voting Chair, Executive Committee
- Administrative Partner, overseeing the firm’s multiple offices and working with the Office Managing Partners to implement legal, administrative, and organizational strategies
Before Fox Rothschild
Stanley served as an independent director of CV REIT, Inc., a publicly traded real estate investment trust listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
At Temple University School of Law, he was Associate Editor of the Law Review. As an undergraduate, Stanley was inducted into the Beta Gamma Sigma Honorary Business Fraternity.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Stanley serves on the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority, as appointed by the Majority Leader of the State House of Representatives. He has also served as:
- board member, Ben Franklin Technology Development Authority (formerly the Pennsylvania Technology Investment Authority), as appointed by Governor Ridge
- member, Pennsylvania State Commission for Women, as appointed by Governor Ridge
- President, Har Zion Temple
- board member, Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
- President, Auerbach Central Agency for Jewish Education, a constituent agency of the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
- board member, Greentree School, a private state-accredited school.
Stanley’s wife, the Hon. Lita Indzel Cohen, is a former five-term member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives.
Honors & Awards
• Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated