Stephanie focuses her practice on product liability, complex commercial, class action, mass tort, insurance, software and personal injury litigation matters in federal and state courts throughout the country.
Among the matters Stephanie has handled, she:
- Successfully represented an insurance company in a multimillion-dollar termination and reduction of benefits action brought by retirees.
- Achieved the voluntary dismissal with prejudice of all claims against an automotive parts manufacturer client before the deadline for responding to the complaint in a product liability action by establishing that the client’s product was unrelated to the plaintiff’s injuries.
- Achieved pre-response voluntary dismissals of all claims and crossclaims against an industrial products company by establishing the company’s lack of involvement in the case.
- Successfully prevented the commencement of a mass tort and product liability action against a gas manufacturer client, as well as successfully avoided a related breach of contract action against the gas manufacturer client. She negotiated beneficial settlements in both cases.
- Negotiated a favorable settlement for an automotive parts manufacturer client in a toxic tort case as well as indemnity and reimbursement of legal fees and costs from a supplier.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for an insurance company’s insured merchant, including indemnity from a supplier, in a Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act of 2003 (FACTA) class action.
- Achieved several favorable settlements for a software company in actions against customers that had breached their software licenses.
Before Fox Rothschild
Stephanie served as a law clerk to the Honorable Sandra Mazer Moss of the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia, where she gained experience in review and analysis of motions and petitions in medical malpractice, personal injury and real estate actions, and in the observation and participation of settlement conferences, oral argument and discovery court.
While in law school, Stephanie was the notes and comments editor for the Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law’s Environmental Law and Technology Journal.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Stephanie is active in local, state and national politics, and serves on the Pennsylvania State Committee for the Bucks County delegation. She is also active in the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), Philadelphia Israel Network, and Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia, where she has served on the board of directors (Council) of the Kehillah of Bucks County and chaired its Allocation Committee.
Stephanie has been a member of the board of directors for the nonprofit Child, Home and Community and was chair and vice-chair of the Women Lawyers Division of the Bucks County Bar Association.
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of PA Super Lawyers as a Rising Star (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Named a Beasley Scholar by Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law