Stephanie is co-chair of the firm's Class Action group and focuses her practice on product liability, complex commercial, class action, mass tort, insurance, software and personal injury litigation matters in federal and state courts throughout the country.
Among the matters Stephanie has handled, she:
- Successfully represented an insurance company in a multimillion-dollar termination and reduction of benefits action brought by retirees.
- Achieved the voluntary dismissal with prejudice of all claims against an automotive parts manufacturer client before the deadline for responding to the complaint in a product liability action by establishing that the client’s product was unrelated to the plaintiff’s injuries.
- Achieved pre-response voluntary dismissals of all claims and crossclaims against an industrial products company by establishing the company’s lack of involvement in the case.
- Successfully prevented the commencement of a mass tort and product liability action against a gas manufacturer client, as well as successfully avoided a related breach of contract action against the gas manufacturer client. She negotiated beneficial settlements in both cases.
- Negotiated a favorable settlement for an automotive parts manufacturer client in a toxic tort case as well as indemnity and reimbursement of legal fees and costs from a supplier.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for an insurance company’s insured merchant, including indemnity from a supplier, in a Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act of 2003 (FACTA) class action.
- Achieved several favorable settlements for a software company in actions against customers that had breached their software licenses.
Before Fox Rothschild
Stephanie served as a law clerk to the Honorable Sandra Mazer Moss of the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia, where she gained experience in review and analysis of motions and petitions in medical malpractice, personal injury and real estate actions, and in the observation and participation of settlement conferences, oral argument and discovery court.
While in law school, Stephanie was the notes and comments editor for the Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law’s Environmental Law and Technology Journal.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Stephanie serves on the Board of Directors for the Philadelphia Theatre Company. She has served on the Board of Directors for the nonprofit Child, Home and Community and the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s Kehillah of Bucks County, chairing its Allocation Committee. She was also chair and vice-chair of the Bucks County Bar Association’s Women Lawyers Division.
Honors & Awards
Selected to the PA Super Lawyers "Rising Star" lists (2014-2017). The Super Lawyers lists are issued by Thompson Reuters. A description of its selection methodology can be found at https://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Named a Temple University Beasley School of Law Scholar (2001-2004).