Stephanie is a member of the firm's Litigation Department and the Construction Law Group. She has considerable litigation experience in both state and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, including, but not limited to:
- Successfully obtained a verdict, in excess of $275,000, plus attorneys’ fees and punitive damages, in favor of a corporation on a breach of lease claim.
- Successfully obtained a verdict in excess of $270,000 in favor of an owner on a breach of construction contract claim.
- Successfully obtained a verdict in favor of a corporation and its officer accused of failing to pay over $100,000 in commissions.
- Successfully obtained a jury verdict in favor of a corporation and its officers on claims in excess of $100,000 for breach of contract and violations of Pennsylvania’s Wage Payment and Collection Law.
- Successfully obtained a verdict in favor of an installer accused of causing delays on a construction project.
- Successfully settled, after cross-examination of defendant during a jury trial, a claim for breach of a construction agreement and for violations of the New Jersey Construction Lien Law.
- Successfully obtained, on summary judgment, not only coverage, but also indemnification, for an insured facing a multi-million dollar lender liability claim.
Stephanie also has significant experience mediating and settling multi-party construction claims prior to litigation. In 2011, Stephanie was named a “Lawyer on the Fast Track” by The Legal Intelligencer. Stephanie was one of only 27 lawyers across the Commonwealth who was recognized for not only being a young lawyer who stands out, but also for serving as an exemplary member of her community and profession.
Before Fox Rothschild
Stephanie was previously associated with a regional firm in New Jersey where she represented both debtors and creditors in all aspects of bankruptcy proceedings. She also represented numerous contractors and subcontractors in construction-related matters. Stephanie served as a Trustee of the Gloucester County Bar Association in New Jersey.
In 1999, Stephanie completed the American Inns of Court, Bankruptcy Inn of Court.
While in law school, Stephanie was a legal intern for the Honorable Joseph E. Irenas, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, as well as for the Pennsylvania Attorney General-Bureau of Consumer Protection. She also served as Comments Editor for the Dickinson Law Review and was a member of the National Trial Competition Team.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Stephanie is a member of the board of directors for the Villa Maria Academy Alumnae Association as well as the Villa Maria Academy Parent Advisory Board. She regularly volunteers at St. Elizabeth Parish School, Chester Springs, PA. Stephanie is also an active member of the Chester County Bar Association where she serves as the Chair of the Membership Committee.
From July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2013, Stephanie served on the Pennsylvania State University’s Board of Trustees. She was the first graduate of the Dickinson School of Law to be elected by the alumni to serve of the Board. In January 2013, the Board elected Stephanie as its Vice-Chair. While a trustee, Stephanie also served as Vice-Chair of the Committee on Audit and Risk and as a member of the Committee on Outreach, Development and Community Relations and the Committee on Legal and Compliance and the Committee on Academic Affairs and Student Life. Stephanie also was selected to serve on the "Blue and White Vision Council."
Honors & Awards
- Named a "Super Lawyer" in Construction Law (2014-2017)
- Recipient of the “2013 Service Award” by the Chester County Bar Association
- Named a “Lawyer on the Fast Track” by The Legal Intelligencer (2011)
- Recipient of the William J. Harvey III Malawi Memorial Mission Portrait of Excellence Award
- Recipient of the “2010 President’s Award” from the Chester County Bar Association
- Recipient of the "Pro Bono Roll of Honor" award from the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania