Stephen’s practice involves many aspects of corporate law, including:
- corporate governance
- mergers and acquisitions
- state and federal securities compliance
In his securities practice, Stephen represents private and public companies in many aspects of securities law, including private offerings, initial public offerings, periodic reporting, registration statements, exchange listing and blue-sky compliance. In his corporate and transactional practice, Stephen advises companies ranging from small startups to large multinational organizations on a variety of legal issues, including entity formation, business combinations, financing transactions and board and committee practices.
Before Fox Rothschild
A former summer associate at Fox Rothschild in 2003, Stephen clerked for the office during the summer of 2004. As an undergraduate Stephen was an Andrew J. Rider Scholar—an honor awarded to the top one percent of students at Rider University. At Rutgers University Stephen served as an associate editor of the Rutgers Law Journal.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Stephen is a former member of the Future Business Leaders Council of the Mercer Regional Chamber of Commerce. He currently serves as an instructor of Business Law in the Continuing Professional Education Program of a local college and is also a member of the Rider University Alumni Board of Directors.
Among his representative transactions, Stephen has:
- Represented an anti-counterfeiting and technology company in its acquisition by a large multinational corporation.
- Assisted a well-known automotive company in the sale of its stock to a financial buyer.
- Negotiated and coordinated an early stage investment into a software development company and the subsequent conversion of the company from a limited liability company to a corporation.
- Represented an industrial products manufacturer in a multi-million dollar acquisition of its competitor.
- Assisted a national corporate services provider with the sale of its stock and the stock of its affiliated entities to a multinational corporation.
- Assisted a waste equipment manufacturer in the sale of its assets to an international corporation.
- Managed the merger of a publicly traded retail intelligence company into a publicly traded supply chain management company.
- Assisted with the merger of a publicly traded electrosurgical generator manufacturer with a private manufacturer of microsurgical instruments.