Tara’s practice focuses primarily on the areas of complex civil litigation, financial restructuring and bankruptcy. She handles disputes involving commercial and corporate law, receiverships, business torts, real estate and bankruptcy adversary proceedings and contested matters.
Having litigated cases in Nevada federal, state and bankruptcy courts, Tara’s practice, coupled with her education and training, have been tailored to the Nevada legal market and community.
Tara’s bankruptcy practice includes representation of Chapter 11 debtors, secured creditors in Chapter 11 proceedings, unsecured creditors' committees and bankruptcy trustees.
Her litigation practice focuses on representation of both companies and individuals in matters involving business torts, shareholder disputes and fiduciary litigation.
Before Fox Rothschild
Tara previously practiced with one of the largest Nevada-based law firms, where she handled a variety of business litigation disputes and bankruptcy matters. She began her career as a law clerk to The Honorable Elissa Cadish of the Eighth Judicial District Court in Las Vegas, Nevada. During her judicial clerkship, Tara assisted Judge Cadish with handling a docket of more than 2,500 cases. Tara later became a law clerk at another national firm, where she worked on commercial litigation matters for some of Nevada’s largest gaming companies and developers.
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of Top 100 attorneys in Nevada in the Legal Elite edition by Nevada Business Magazine (2016)
- Included in a list of Best Up and Coming Attorneys by Nevada Business Magazine (2013-2016)
- Included in a list of Rising Stars by Super Lawyers Magazine (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Included in a list of Top Lawyers in Las Vegas by MYVEGAS Magazine (2013)
- Included in a list of Distinguished Local Female Professionals by Las Vegas Woman Magazine (2013)