Tara is skilled in a broad range of legal matters with particular experience in commercial litigation, business torts, receiverships, landlord-tenant controversies and adversary proceedings in bankruptcy. She has litigated cases in both federal and state courts and frequently appears before the Eighth Judicial District Court judges.
Before Fox Rothschild
Tara previously practiced with one of the largest Nevada-based law firms, where she handled a variety of business litigation disputes.
While in law school, she was awarded the State Bar of Nevada Professional Development Fellowship and the Outstanding Student in Mediation community service award. She began her career as a law clerk to The Honorable Elissa Cadish of the Eighth Judicial District Court in Las Vegas, Nevada. During her judicial clerkship, Tara assisted Judge Cadish with handling a docket of over 2,500 cases. Tara later became a law clerk at another national firm, where she worked on commercial litigation matters for some of Nevada’s largest gaming companies and developers.
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of Top 100 attorneys in Nevada in the Legal Elite edition by Nevada Business Magazine (2016)
- Included in a list of Best Up and Coming Attorneys by Nevada Business Magazine (2013-2016)
- Included in a list of Rising Stars by Super Lawyers Magazine (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Included in a list of Top Lawyers in Las Vegas by MYVEGAS Magazine (2013)
- Included in a list of Distinguished Local Female Professionals by Las Vegas Woman Magazine (2013)