Todd handles all aspects of real estate financing transactions for real estate lenders and investors throughout the United States. He advises national real estate investors in connection with their sales, acquisitions, financing and leasing activities. In addition, he regularly represents institutional, mezzanine, conduit and life insurance lenders in connection with various types of commercial real estate, including office, retail, industrial, multifamily, golf courses, marinas and redevelopment sites.
- Subordinated financing on new construction, senior housing project for a Fortune 50 institutional lender.
- Provided national office leasing counsel to a Fortune 50 company for its financial services premises.
- Led an institutional lender’s $28 million portfolio financing transaction for a property owned by a national retailer.
- Led a multiple state and property portfolio transaction on behalf of an institutional lender for numerous industrial property parcels.
- Handled a ground lease financing transaction on behalf of an institutional lender for a medical office building facility.
- Served as local counsel for an institutional fund purchasing a prominent downtown Minneapolis office tower.
- Served as local counsel for an investor purchasing equity interests in a newly constructed downtown Minneapolis apartment tower.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Todd was a partner at Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
In 2014, Todd was elected a fellow of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers (ACREL) – one of the nation's most prestigious honorary organizations for practicing real estate attorneys – and was one of only 40 lawyers nationwide elected to the organization that year.
Honors & Awards
- Fellow, American College of Real Estate Lawyers (ACREL) (2014)
- Included in a list of “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers Magazine (2004-2011)