- Defended the president and other senior executives of a publicly traded company in a multimillion-dollar trade secret dispute of communication software to the client's satisfaction. Objective Interface Systems, Inc. v. Joan Garrett, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, Case No. CV 06 80346 (DLJ).
- Defended a Chinese start-up tool importer accused of misappropriation of trade secrets by a leading tool company. The plaintiff ultimately dismissed its case and settled counterclaim favorable to our client (a rare occurrence in U.S. law). Link adv. Belwith, Los Angeles Superior Court, Case No. BC 131401.
- Successfully defended a bank and loan officer accused of misappropriation of trade secret in a bench trial. Preferred Bank v. East West Bank, et al. Los Angeles Superior Court, Case No. BC 253382.
- Successfully defended a pipe restoration company in a $40 million trade secret suit in which the client was granted a complete defense verdict on all trade secret claims before trial as a matter of law.
- Represented a national financial and mortgage company in a number of significant matters involving trade name disputes and trade secret theft.