Zev is a seasoned corporate lawyer, representing clients in a wide variety of complex transactional and commercial matters. He represents public and private companies, as well as individuals, in mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, fund formation, and general corporate matters. He also represents emerging growth companies and venture capital funds in seed, angel and venture capital financings.
For public company clients and their executives and investors, Zev provides guidance on SEC compliance and reporting obligations, corporate governance matters, and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and applicable exchange listing rules. He also possesses extensive experience representing borrowers and lending institutions in connection with secured debt transactions, including asset-based borrowings and term loan and revolving credit facilities, and in the restructuring of secured loan transactions.
Zev has represented:
- MKTG INC. (OTC: CMKG), in its $52 million cash acquisition by Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Vicon Industries, Inc. (NYSE-MKT: VII), in its stock-for-stock merger with IQinVision, Inc.
- Civic Entertainment Group, LLC, a Seacrest Global Group Company, in its acquisition of Culture Shop LLC.
- Medical Transcription Billing Corp. (Nasdaq: MTBC), in its initial public offering under the JOBS Act and concurrent acquisition of four medical billing companies.
- Venture capital funds in numerous venture capital investment transactions, fund formation, and special purpose vehicle (“SPV”) transactions.
- Middle Office Solutions LLC in its acquisition by Bloomberg LP.
- Civic Entertainment Group, LLC, in its sale of a controlling interest to Seacrest Global Group.
- EPFR Global in its acquisition by Informa USA.
- A public company in its sale to a private equity firm via a two-step cash tender offer followed by a merger.
- Nitro Group Ltd. in its stock-for-stock merger with Sapient Corporation (Nasdaq: SAPE).
- A private multinational company in a complex placement of notes secured by collateral in the United States and multiple foreign jurisdictions.
- A Nasdaq issuer in connection with a private placement of preferred stock, warrants and secured notes, including obtaining Nasdaq waiver of various stockholder approval requirements.
- Banking institutions in numerous secured loan transactions, including term loan and revolving credit facilities.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Zev practiced in the New York City office of an AmLaw 50 firm.