Bin represents business clients in a broad range of matters, such as organization and investment, contract drafting, trademarks and trade secrets, litigation and collection. His practice also includes representation of a local government in a southwest Georgia county. Bin is equally comfortable appearing in rural Georgia courthouses as he is arguing before federal judges or the Georgia Supreme Court.
- Drafted complex operating agreements, subscription agreements and private placement memorandum attendant to private offerings and ensured securities compliance (such as Form D).
- Drafted employment agreements, management services agreements and incentive stock/unit purchase agreements for privately held businesses with tiered ownership structure.
- Drafted numerous liability waivers, releases and other forms for general business use.
- Reviewed and negotiated contracts for small businesses and employment agreements for medical professionals.
- Reviewed and negotiated a donor agreement for a 245,000 sq. ft. nonprofit performing arts center.
- Represent businesses and individuals at all stages of litigation (pre-suit to trial to appeal), focusing on contract claims and business torts.
- Blach v. Diaz-Verson, 810 S.E.2d 129 (2018) – Represented judgment-creditor before the Supreme Court of Georgia in a question of first impression certified from the U.S. District Court from the Middle District of Georgia, resulting in a unanimous decision regarding Georgia garnishment law.
- Obtained pre-trial settlement for a client in a suit for breach of contract and breach of warranty against a flooring company over defective floor installation in client’s Norcross showroom.
- Negotiated a mediated settlement for a large DeKalb County church in a suit with a tenant school that shortened the lease agreement from years to months.
- Obtained a pre-trial settlement for a plaintiff in a suit for negligent retention, false arrest, false imprisonment and malicious prosecution against national department store Kohl’s.
- Obtained a pre-trial settlement for a radiation oncologist in a suit for breach of duty claims against a regional hospital for denial of hospital privileges in violation of hospital’s bylaws.
- White v. Stewart Co. Bd. of Elections (2016) – Handled a bench trial for three independent minority candidates for local office in their petitions for mandamus to have their names placed on the ballot after their candidacies had been denied by the residing elections superintendent.
- Obtained a pre-trial settlement for a physician's assistant in a contract suit against her former employer for 12 years' worth of unpaid bonuses.
- Negotiated a dismissal of claims against an electrical engineer in a tortious interference suit brought by the plaintiff company, the client’s former employer, against its former officers.
- Sharma v. NEXus Med. Holdings, LLC, et. al. (2012) – Served as co-chair in the representation of a Super Lawyer®-named immigration attorney in a suit for breach of contract and fiduciary duty that resulted in settlement after a mistrial.
- Testified before state legislators and spoke at continuing legal education events about Georgia garnishment law.
- Served as county attorney for a southwest Georgia county since January 2017.
Before Fox Rothschild
Bin was an associate at Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP, which combined with Fox Rothschild in 2018.