Adam is a pragmatic and solutions-oriented litigator who represents clients in state and federal court in a range of commercial and employment litigation matters. His experience includes business torts, contract claims, employment discrimination and harassment matters, restrictive covenants and real estate disputes.
In addition to his litigation practice, Adam has significant experience counseling clients on employment issues, litigation avoidance and employee handbooks. Adam understands his clients’ businesses and works tirelessly and creatively to help clients achieve their goals.
- Won summary judgment on behalf of the nation’s largest provider of scholarships to women in a defamation action brought by a former affiliate
- Obtained a complete defense verdict in a dispute among registered broker-dealers in a binding arbitration before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Won summary judgment on behalf of a regional concrete supplier in a wage-and-hour claim brought by an employee
- Secured complete dismissal of complaint against casino client in breach of contract action
Before Fox Rothschild
Adam was a summer associate at Fox Rothschild and served as a co-op legal intern at Comcast. He is also a former judicial intern for Honorable R. Barclay Surrick of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
While in law school, Adam was an associate editor of Drexel Law Review. He also participated in the Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project, teaching constitutional law to students at South Philadelphia High School to prepare them for a city-wide moot court competition.
Prior to his practice of law, Adam was a manager of lead generation for RainKing Software, conducting research and gathering leads for the sales department of the growing IT company located in Bethesda, Maryland. In college, Adam was a member of the varsity football team.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Adam serves on the Board of Trustees for Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) for Children of Atlantic and Cape May Counties, an organization that trains volunteers to speak on behalf of abused and neglected children in the foster care system. Adam also serves as a trustee for the Atlantic County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Named to the "Top 40 Under 40" by Atlantic City Weekly (2020)