Adam is a skilled litigator who represents clients across the state of Texas. He devotes his practice to civil litigation and has handled a wide range of matters in the areas of:
- commercial litigation
- construction disputes
- premises liability
- consumer litigation
- deceptive trade practices and fraud
- contractual disputes
- mass tort litigation
Adam has successfully tried cases to juries in both state and federal courts, and has represented clients in state-mandated arbitration proceedings. His extensive litigation experience and versatile legal knowledge allow him to identify and address complex legal issues and serve as an effective advocate for his clients.
- Obtained defense verdict in federal court jury trial for local subcontractor, a fencing company, in premises liability action involving allegations against third-party general contractor of commercial retail building.
- Secured summary judgment on behalf of national food and hospitality company for claims arising under the Texas Dram Shop Act.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of international beverage and food service company in defense of claims involving allegations of injuries resulting from dangerous conditions presented by product.
- Represented client in federal court litigation involving allegations of unsafe design and construction of commercial parking lot.
- Represented home services corporation in Texas District Court litigation involving claims of negligent repair and handling of materials.
- Represented client against manufacturer of natural gas equipment for claims of breach of warranty and deceptive trade practices.
- Represented construction materials entity in indemnity dispute arising out of a services agreement for the development and construction of local infrastructure.
- Obtained indemnity for commercial property owner in connection with claims arising out of work performed by subcontractor on premises.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Adam was an attorney at a Dallas-based law firm, where he honed his litigation skills practicing primarily insurance defense. Before that, he worked for another law firm representing clients in consumer litigation matters involving breach of warranty and violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices-Consumer Protection Act.
Adam earned a bachelor’s degree in biology from the University of Texas at Austin, and a law degree from the South Texas College of Law in Houston, which awarded him the Dean’s Merit Scholarship.
Honors & Awards
- Named to the “Ones to Watch” list in Texas for Commercial Litigation by Best Lawyers (2021)