Adam is a skilled litigator who represents clients across the state of Texas. He devotes his practice to civil litigation and has handled a wide range of matters in the areas of:
- commercial litigation
- construction disputes
- premises liability
- consumer litigation
- deceptive trade practices and fraud
- contractual disputes
- mass tort litigation
Adam has successfully tried multiple cases throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, including Dallas, Tarrant and Collin counties, and has represented clients in state-mandated arbitration proceedings. His extensive litigation experience and versatile legal knowledge allow him to identify and address complex legal issues and serve as an effective advocate for his clients.
- Represented energy company against manufacturer of natural gas equipment for claims of breach of warranty and deceptive trade practices.
- Represented construction materials entity in indemnity dispute arising out of a services agreement for the development and construction of local infrastructure.
- Obtained indemnity for property owner in dispute with subcontractor.
- Represent client in federal court litigation involving allegations of unsafe design and construction of commercial parking lot.
- Represent home services corporation in state district court litigation involving claims of negligent repair and handling of materials.
- Represent local subcontractor fencing company in “premises liability” action involving allegations against third party general contractor of commercial retail building.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Adam was an attorney at a Dallas-based law firm, where he honed his litigation skills practicing primarily insurance defense. Before that, he worked for another law firm representing clients in consumer litigation matters involving breach of warranty and violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices-Consumer Protection Act.
Adam earned a bachelor’s degree in biology from the University of Texas at Austin, and a law degree from the South Texas College of Law in Houston, which awarded him the Dean’s Merit Scholarship.
Honors & Awards
- Named to the “Ones to Watch” list in Texas for Commercial Litigation by Best Lawyers (2021)