Alberta has extensive experience in representing public and private companies in connection with complex domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
She also represents companies in all stages of development, with a particular focus on founding entrepreneurs, high-growth startups and later-stage emerging growth companies. She has extensive experience in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters, including angel and seed round financings and venture capital and growth equity financings.
Alberta works closely with clients – private and public companies across a variety of industries – to provide strategic business insights and outside general counsel services, including advising on corporate governance and organizational matters, intellectual property protection and licensing, equity compensation and other employee incentive structures, advertising, marketing and data privacy.
Alberta has represented:
- Big Ass Solutions, manufacturers of high-volume, low-speed industrial fans, in a $500 million sale to private equity firm, Lindsay Goldberg.
- A Mexican public company in a joint venture with a major U.S. beverage company.
- A private equity client's portfolio company in a $1 billion acquisition of a packaging company.
- A global provider of communications and technology services in its acquisition of a leading provider of IoT solutions.
- A private equity client in a $585 million acquisition of a health care provider.
- A private equity client in a $155 million sale of its portfolio company.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Alberta was an associate in the New York office of Weil Gotshal & Manges.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Alberta serves on the Pro Bono Advisory Council for New York Lawyers for Public Interest. She also served as pro bono counsel to the Women's Venture Fund.