Alex is an experienced trial attorney who represents clients in commercial, employment and securities litigation, and provides advice on corporate and franchise matters as well as government relations.
- Classic Collision, Inc.
- Fulton County GOP, General Counsel
- Georgia 6th Congressional District GOP, General Counsel
- Wise Business Forms, Inc.
- Management Cybernetics
- Center for Sight
- Top Flight Aerostructures, Inc.
- Surgical Principals, Inc.
- Wavewheel, Inc.
- Homeland Self Storage Management LLC
- Double Tap Defense, LLC
- Advanced Recruiting Partners, Inc.
- Star House Foundation, Inc.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Alex was a partner at an Atlanta-based law firm. Before that, he held positions with Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue's Office of Executive Counsel; the Appellate and Trial divisions of the Cobb County District Attorney's Office; the U.S. Department of State, Office of the Chief of Protocol, Diplomatic Affairs Division; Fulton County Superior Court Judge Craig L. Schwall, Sr.; and the U.S. House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security.
Honors & Awards
- Georgia Trend Legal Elite, 2014 - 2015
- Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent Rated
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2013 - 2020
- Delegate, State of Georgia Republican Convention
- Recipient, Emory Law School Pro Bono Award
- Emory Law School Order of Emory Advocates