Social Security No-Match Letters and Form I-9: Immigration Compliance for Employers
The Social Security Administration has resumed issuance of Social Security No-Match Letters. It is now more important than ever for employers in all industries to ensure accurate records for wage reporting and compliance with the Form I-9 verification requirements.
Join Ali Brodie, co-chair of Fox Rothschild’s Immigration Practice, for an overview of immigration and workplace compliance, including Form I-9 and government inspections.
- Handling the receipt of Social Security No-Match Letters
- Specifics about executing the I-9 under current rules
- Documenting employees without violating anti-discrimination laws
- Identifying and reviewing documents for authenticity
- Auditing and correcting I-9 forms
- Navigating pitfalls in the process
- Understanding the penalties for noncompliance, including simple clerical errors
- Best practices for developing a companywide compliance program
This program will be presented live in Fox’s Los Angeles office and via videoconference in our San Francisco office. Please indicate where you will attend when you register.