Amanda is a skilled bankruptcy attorney who is also knowledgeable in Nevada Foreclosure Law, Nevada’s Homeowner's Bill of Rights, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the 920 Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Her experience includes:
- Conducting Section 341(a) Meeting of Creditors
- Handling title claim issues and title reviews
- Representing borrowers participating in the Nevada Foreclosure Mediation Program
- Drafting and filing complaints for judicial foreclosure
- Reviewing Chapter 13 plans scheduled for confirmation for the compliance with Section 1325
- Drafting motions to dismiss, objections to claims, motions to disburse and other motions related to Chapter 13 Trustee's duties
- Appearing and arguing before judges in federal, state, bankruptcy and justice courts
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Amanda was an associate in a Las Vegas firm. She was also an associate in the Las Vegas office of a multistate firm and a staff attorney at a Las Vegas firm focusing on Chapter 13 Trustee matters.
During law school, Amanda was a judicial extern for the Honorable DeCarl Adler of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Southern District of California. She also worked as a Certified Legal Assistant for the Legal Aid Society of San Diego.
Before attending law school, Amanda was a legal assistant at a bankruptcy law firm in Nevada.