Andrew focuses his practice on representing public and private clients, including private equity firms, in a broad range of transactions, including:
- Stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures
- Tender offers
- Private equity investments
- Initial public offerings
- Rule 144A offerings
- Financing transactions facilitated through the issuance of equity and debt securities
He regularly works with clients to draft and negotiate securities and asset purchase agreements, public and private offering documents, operating agreements, disclosure schedules, confidentiality agreements and ancillary transaction documents.
Additionally, Andrew advises clients on regulatory, corporate governance and other general corporate matters arising under the Securities Act of 1933, the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and various other state and federal securities laws.
- Represented a hospitality and vacation ownership company in connection with its $217 million initial public offering and associated corporate restructuring.
- Represented a power systems manufacturing company in connection with its $18 million alternative public offering and associated corporate restructuring.
- Assisted a private equity firm with the $19.6 million stock acquisition of a skin care products company.
- Represented a leading provider of material-based solutions for acoustical and coating applications in connection with its $139 million “going private” transaction.
- Represented a medical cannabis company in connection with its formation, private equity offering and successful application for a dispensary license and multiple cultivation licenses under the Illinois Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program.
- Counseled various reporting companies by drafting and filing securities law documents, including filings under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and providing general securities compliance advice.
Before Fox Rothschild
Andrew was previously an associate at Nixon Peabody and at Ungaretti & Harris. He also previously worked as an associate at an international law firm.
Honors & Awards