Drew is a skilled litigator and adviser who counsels businesses, individuals, and governmental entities on a wide range of complex legal issues.
He is adept at contesting and resolving disputes in state and federal courts, mediation and arbitration – or even outside the formal litigation process. His experience includes complex financial claims, business torts, construction and land use matters, banking and investor issues, and corporate governance disputes.
- Won summary judgment in favor of manufacturing company against private investors claiming fraud and fraudulent transfer of assets.
- Secured dismissal of copyright claims against a public entity arising out of a construction project.
- Negotiated a favorable settlement in an unfair competition and trade secrets claim for a regional industrial distribution company.
- Won summary judgment dismissal in favor of majority shareholders sued for breach of fiduciary duty and minority oppression.
- Recovered millions of dollars lost by public school districts in securities fraud orchestrated by financial advisor.
- Negotiated favorable settlement of class action suit against commercial bakery.
- Prevailed in a federal appeal in a truth-in-lending case against a regional bank, defending the lower court’s summary judgment dismissal.
- Won dismissal of tort claims by terminated employee against public company.
- Secured dismissal of all claims against developer arising out of zoning dispute from neighboring property.
Drew serves as the Blue Bell office’s Administrative Chair of Litigation. Since 2009, he has been Co-Chair of the firm’s Litigation Associate Training program, which has been ranked among the top law firm training programs by Vault.com.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Drew is an active participant in Relay for Life, an annual fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. He also serves on the Montgomery County Regional Advisory Board for Big Brothers Big Sisters.
Drew has co-authored texts and treatises for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and cumulative supplements to practice manuals.
Honors & Awards
- Named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer in the field of Business Litigation (2015-2018)
- Named a "Pennsylvania Rising Star" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2006-2008, 2010-2011)
- Named to “Super Lawyers Business Edition” in the area of Litigation (2013)
Before Fox Rothschild
At Cornell Law School, Drew was a Bench Editor on the Moot Court Board and represented Cornell at the American Bar Association’s National Appellate Advocacy Competition.