Who’s on the Hook? Top Considerations in Drafting & Enforcing Indemnity Agreements
Noon – 1 pm CT | 1 pm - 2 pm ET
Join us for the first in our new four-part Lone Star Lunch & Learn series, which will feature Fox’s Dallas attorneys discussing timely legal matters.
In this webinar, partners Robert Palmer and Andy Nikolopoulos will explore the purpose and usefulness of including indemnity language in contracts.
Topics will include:
- Deciding whether to include indemnity language in a contract
- Reviewing the types of indemnity agreements businesses may encounter
- Outlining the Texas Anti-Indemnity Acts
- Ensuring that indemnity agreements are enforceable when needed
- Demanding indemnity after litigation
- Comparing indemnity demands and demands for a defense
Registrants will receive a DoorDash gift card so we can enjoy lunch “together” during our virtual program.
Fox Rothschild LLP is an Accredited Provider of Continuing Legal Education in California, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. This program is eligible for a maximum of 60 minutes of CLE instruction in these states. We will seek accreditation in other states where eligible by request.