Policing copyrights and trademarks is critical to success in business.
The trial attorneys at Fox Rothschild are adept at handling litigation and investigations arising from counterfeiting and related claims for trademark and copyright infringement, cybersquatting, false advertising and unfair competition. We have extensive experience handling misappropriation of trade secrets and confidential information claims.
Our litigators have particular knowledge in temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction hearings involving applications for, and defense of, emergency injunctive relief, government seizures, and related investigations and seizures under the following statutes:
- Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA)
- Preventing Real Online Threats to Economic Creativity and Theft of Intellectual Property Act of 2011 (PIPA)
- Online Protection and Enforcement of Digital Trade Act (OPEN Act)
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- Lanham Act (the U.S. Trademark Act)