Ashleigh advises employers on a wide range of workplace matters. She regularly defends employers against claims in federal and state courts, arbitration forums and before government agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and state human rights commissions. Ashleigh is experienced in representing employers on claims related to Title VII, Section 1981, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act and the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Ashleigh frequently assists clients in:
- Responding to investigations by the EEOC and Florida Commission on Human Relations
- Conducting internal investigations
- Defending wage and hour class and collective actions
- Providing training on best employment practices
- Drafting employee separation agreements
- Preparing employment handbooks and policies
- Defending tort claims arising from the employment relationship
Ashleigh analyzes claims with the client’s unique business goals in mind. She draws on her experience both prosecuting and defending employee claims to provide clients with a well-rounded assessment of their options and potential courses of action.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Ashleigh was an associate at a national law firm where she worked in the labor and employment group. Before that, she worked as an associate at two Tampa, Florida law firms.