Barbara has more than 30 years of experience guiding hospitals, integrated health systems, health care providers, health carriers and provider networks in the ever-changing business of health care.
Barbara regularly serves as general counsel for her clients. She provides a full range of health care business advice, including formation and operation, nonprofit and tax-exempt status, governance, federal, state and local regulatory and compliance issues, as well as transactions, including joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions. Her practice includes certificate of need disputes, medical staff and peer review issues and legislation.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Barbara was a principal and head of the Health Care Practice at Riddell Williams P.S.
Honors & Awards
- Named among Seattle’s “Top Lawyers” by Seattle Magazine
- Named to Washington’s “Top 50 Women Attorneys” by Super Lawyers
- Named a Washington “Super Lawyer” (2003-2019)
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" list for Health Care Law in Washington by Best Lawyers (2007-2020)
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America - Lawyer the Year" list for Health Care Law in Washington by Best Lawyers (2016, 2020)
- Rated of AV Preeminent® by LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®