With more than 30 years of experience, Barbara advises individuals in a wide range of estate planning, estate administration, trust administration, federal and state gift and estate tax matters, fiduciary income tax matters, planning for children and adults with special needs (including creation and administration of Statutory Special Needs Trusts and Third-Party Supplemental Needs Trusts) and charitable gift planning. In addition, Barbara has a particular focus on advising individuals and fiduciaries on certain matters involving the United States and Israel, such as U.S. estate planning for dual U.S./Israeli citizens and tax issues affecting trusts established by U.S. citizens for the benefit of children, grandchildren or other family residing in Israel.
Barbara currently serves as the Administrative Partner for Taxation and Wealth Planning in the Philadelphia Office.
Before Fox Rothschild
In addition to her undergraduate and law degrees, Barbara studied at the University of Tel Aviv, Mechinat Olim Program in 1980-1981 (an intensive Hebrew language program) and in the Temple University School of Law Overseas Program in Israel.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Barbara is involved with a number of charitable and pro bono activities including:
- Milton & Betty Katz JCC – Board of Trustees
- Hillel at Drexel University – Board of Directors
- Cherry Hill Volvo/Katz JCC Jewish Film Festival – Marketing Co-Chair
- Katz JCC Jewish Youth Film Festival – Co-Executive Director
- National MS Society – MS Walk and other fundraising activities
- Philadelphia VIP Program – Volunteer Attorney
- Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America - Second Generation, Life Member