Bonnie concentrates her practice in personnel and labor relations for public school entities and private sector clients. Her experience includes a full range of labor and employment matters involving:
- employee terminations
- discrimination actions
- grievance and labor arbitrations
- personnel counseling and training
- regulatory advice (ADA, ADEA, FLSA, FMLA)
- contract negotiations
- student and governance matters
Bonnie represents clients in all phases of litigation from administrative hearings to Commonwealth and Federal Court proceedings. She also appears before the EEOC, PHRC and the Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board.
Before Fox Rothschild
Bonnie began her practice in Fox Rothschild’s Education Law Group from 2001 to 2007. Bonnie then elected to explore an opportunity in becoming Assistant General Counsel of Physiotherapy Associates. In that capacity, Bonnie managed the national company's employment and labor relations issues. She returned to the Education Law Group in 2010 to resume her private practice with Fox Rothschild.
Bonnie also served as a law clerk for the Hon. Bonnie Brigance Leadbetter, Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, and the Hon. Richard J. Hodgson, Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas.
In law school at Villanova University, Bonnie was a member of the Moot Court Board and represented Villanova at the National Moot Court Competition.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
A frequent speaker on education and employment issues, Bonnie has presented on such topics as:
- Managing the Employee Life Cycle
- Pennsylvania's Property Tax Relief Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Constitutional Issues in Public Schools
She also participated in the 2005-2006 Indian Valley Community Leadership Institute.
Honors & Awards
- Named a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers (2013)
- Named to "Lawyers on the Fast Track" by The Legal Intelligencer and Pennsylvania Law Weekly (2007)
- Named a "Pennsylvania Rising Star" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2006-2008, 2011)