Brad is an experienced corporate lawyer who advises and represents publicly held and family-owned businesses. His diverse practice spans lending and secured transactions, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory law, securities and venture capital.
His clients include emerging businesses and growth companies, including biotech and pharmaceutical companies. He also advises public companies on required disclosures and filings as well as securities compliance.
Brad also negotiates and documents corporate transactions, including:
- acquisitions and divestitures
- equity and debt financing, including public offerings and private placements
- joint ventures
- antitrust issues
- executive employment and compensation arrangements
- licensing agreements
Brad’s antitrust practice includes:
- review and analysis of mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures
- premerger notification and investigations under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act
- guidance on due diligence and merger integration
Before Fox Rothschild
Brad was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar in all three years of law school at Columbia University. He was also a Staff Member and Notes Editor for the Columbia Business Law Review.