Brandon represents private and public sector clients in employment related litigation and advises clients on strategies that mitigate the risk of going to trial.
His experience includes:
- discipline and termination
- employee management
- internal investigations
- leave management
- employee classification
- sexual harassment training/LGBTQ discrimination training
- wage and hour claims
- complex class action litigation
- transportation and logistics
- Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) litigation
- contract negotiations
Brandon's clients span a range of industries, including hospitality, retail, restaurant, banking and commerce, medical and medical device manufacturing, sports and software programming.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Brandon was a partner in the labor & employment practice of a national law firm.
He also previously taught as an adjunct professor at Loyola Law School and the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Since college, Brandon has participated in ocean and river kayaking, competitive archery and has recently taken up shark diving when time and conditions permit. He also enjoys working the land on his family’s grape vineyard in Central California.
Honors & Awards
- Student Trial Lawyer of the Year, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers - Rising Stars" list for Employment and Labor Law in Southern California (2013-2018)