Bridget represents clients in a range of real estate matters including, the acquisition, disposition and leasing of residential and commercial real estate.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Bridget was a law clerk to the Honorable Julio L. Mendez, A.J.S.C. in the Atlantic and Cape May County Vicinage. In this role, she performed legal research, and drafted orders and opinions for dockets and case types including:
- Actions in lieu of prerogative writ and orders to show cause in the Law Division pertaining to land use, statutory interpretation of local ordinances and state law, elections and review of public employment disciplinary actions.
- Commercial and civil litigation matters in the Law Division.
- Post-judgment relief in matrimonial cases in the Family Division related to modification of alimony, child support, custody and parenting time and enforcement of terms of divorce judgments in settlements and termination of parental rights under the FG docket.
- General motions pertaining to venue, discovery and condemnation actions.
- De Minimis motions to dismiss disorderly persons offenses.
She also had opinions published in a matter of first impression interpreting the legislative intent behind local pay-to-play ordinances and in a matter of first impression finding that municipal “cap bank” ordinances are not subject to referendum.
While in law school, Bridget was a law clerk for an Atlantic City, NJ-based law firm and a legal intern to the Honorable Timothy J. Savage of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Bridget also previously worked in human resources training and employee development at a New Jersey-based bank.
Honors & Awards
Named to the “Ones to Watch” list in New Jersey for Real Estate Law by Best Lawyers (2021)*