- Represented international bank in multiple receiverships, bankruptcies, state court actions, and lender liability claims related to troubled loans and REO properties following bank’s purchase of a failed northwest bank’s assets from FDIC.
- Successfully prosecuted breach of guaranty actions on behalf of international bank against loan guarantors following recovery of real property by either receivership or foreclosure.
- Represented international bank in various non-judicial foreclosure proceedings involving commercial properties and residential development projects.
- Represented international software company as creditor in Chapter 11 and 7 bankruptcies and preference adversary proceedings.
- Represented general and custodial receivers in receivership actions related to failed commercial properties, development projects, and business.
- Represented multi-million dollar judgment creditor in collection efforts against international vacation time share company attempting to avoid payment through active measures.