- Obtained complete defense verdict on behalf of Fortune 100 insurance company after two week jury trial involving claims of bad faith and violation of the Consumer Protect Act and Insurance Fair Conduct Act arising from UIM bodily injury claim.
- Successfully settled bad faith, Consumer Protection Act, and Insurance Fair Conduct Act violations alleged against Fortune 100 insurance company arising from a water loss and mold claim for a fraction of seven figure damages demand after winning discovery motion compelling medical examinations of all six plaintiffs.
- Settled UIM bodily injury and PIP claims, insurance bad faith, Consumer Protection Act, and Insurance Fair Conduct action against Fortune 100 insurance company within policy limits and without any extra-contractual liability after aggressive discovery strategy and partial summary judgment victory dismissing certain claims and limiting plaintiff’s recoverable damages.
- Settled for nuisance value insurance bad faith, Consumer Protection Act, and Insurance Fair Conduct action against Fortune 100 insurance company arising from alleged theft of personal property worth six figures after aggressive discovery revealed plaintiff’s theft claim was largely fabricated.
- Successfully defended various insurance bad faith, Consumer Protection Act, and Insurance Fair Conduct Act claims by employing targeted and aggressive discovery and depositions revealing exaggerated claims and damages.
- Defended life insurance company in action by insureds to reform a seven figure “second-to-die” life insurance policy into a traditional term life policy after one insured was diagnosed with cancer—settled matter shortly before trial for a very small percentage of death benefit sought.
- Defended Fortune 100 insurance company in class actions alleging improper use of medical bill review computer system in adjusting bills submitted for payment under automobile policies.
- Defended insurance company in class action alleging improper use of computer system in adjusting and reducing medical bill reimbursements under personal injury protect coverage.