Bryce has been solving problems for business clients for more than three decades. He represents companies in engagements that span the business life cycle, including entity selection and formation, restructures and recapitalizations, equity and debt financings, governance matters, commercial agreements and mergers and acquisitions. He offers a particular depth of experience within the long-term care industry as a result of extensive involvement in the debt financing of senior living facilities. Many clients have depended on him as their general counsel.
- Represented Modus Health LLC in sales of senior preferred equity to a private equity investor.
- Represented Emeritus Corporation in secured debt financings of more than forty senior living facilities around the United States.
- Represented Tepa, LLC, owned by the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians, in a purchase of the equity of Torix General Contractors, LLC.
- Represented Northwest Farm Credit Services, as agent for numerous financial institutions, in the sale of senior secured debt of a manufacturing facility to a strategic investor.
- Represented Colliers International in the formation of a proprietary private equity fund and the sale of limited partnership interests to investors.
- Represented Seattle’s Paramount Theatre in a refinancing of senior debt with Key Bank.
- Represented Millstone Coffee, Inc. in the sale of its business to The Proctor & Gamble Company.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Bryce was a principal with Riddell Williams. Before that, he was a partner in Dorsey & Whitney LLP and served as head of its Seattle office. Bryce also practiced with Bogle & Gates, Seattle’s largest and oldest law firm, prior to its dissolution in 1999.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Bryce is a member and past director of the Seattle chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth. He’s also the past director of Wayfind (formerly Washington Attorneys Assisting Community Organizations) and BH Music Center, operator of Benaroya Hall. He’s also involved in the Wharton Alumni Club of Washington.
Outside of the office, Bryce enjoys bicycling with his wife. In a good year, he covers more than 2,500 miles, including participation in multi-day touring rides. When not on his bike, Bryce enjoys gardening and spending time with his three adult sons. He also enjoys reading, especially histories, biographies and detective/mystery novels.
Honors & Awards
- Named a “Washington Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers (2005 – 2018)
- Peer reviewed rating of AV Preeminent® by LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbel