Carol represents national institutional lenders in significant commercial loan transactions throughout the United States. She has extensive experience working with the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and HUD programs, representing mortgage banking clients in originating, selling and servicing loan transactions.
As legal counsel to Fortune 500 companies, she helps facilitate equity acquisitions, sales and joint ventures. Carol also regularly drafts retail, office and industrial leases for clients on behalf of landlords and tenants. She advises clients on major office building, apartment portfolio and industrial property acquisitions, sales and developments and mergers and acquisitions involving owned and leased multistate real estate portfolios. Additionally, Carol negotiates construction agreements on behalf of corporations, developers, health care institutions and school districts.
- Represented a major national lender in connection with the disposition of a national lot and model home portfolio, including management of both an attorney team handling due diligence and title and survey review and local counsel handling sales across the United States.
- Served as counsel in a $128.5 million mortgage loan for a major banking client.
- Represented a major banking client in a $110 million mortgage and asset-based secured financing facility.
- Provided counsel in a $52 million multistate mortgage financing facility for a major corporation.
- Represented a major corporation in connection with a $170 million sale-leaseback transaction.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Carol was a partner at Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP.
While in law school, Carol was a member of the Order of the Coif and managing editor of the Law & Inequality Journal.
Honors & Awards
- Named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine (2005-2007)