Chuck’s practice focuses on tax and estate planning for high net-worth individuals and trust and estate administration. He has substantial experience in:
- estate and gift tax planning
- charitable giving and tax-exempt organizations
- succession planning for business owners
- planning for changes in domicile
- federal income taxation
- subchapter S corporations
- like-kind exchanges
- state and local tax
Before Fox Rothschild
As an undergraduate, Chuck spent a year studying at the London School of Economics.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Chuck is a frequent lecturer and writer on tax and estate topics. He has been a pioneer in incorporating the computer into the practice of law, drafting document assembly systems for preparing complex estate planning documents, and developing spreadsheet and Power Point presentations to make even the most complicated estate planning concepts simple for others to understand.
In addition, Chuck chairs the Planned Giving Committee of the Bucks County Community College Foundation. He is also on the board of All Vets USA, Inc., a 501(c) (3) organization that supports veterans causes.
Honors & Awards
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers" list for Estate Planning & Probate in Pennsylvania (2006, 2007, 2013-2018)*
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV Preeminent” rated*
- Recipient of the first annual "Volunteer of the Year Award" from the Bucks County Community College Foundation (2014)
- Named to the list of“Awesome Attorneys” for Estate Planning and Tax Law by Suburban Life Magazine (2010, 2011)
- Named to the list of "Top 100 Attorneys" by Worth magazine (2008-2009)