Christine is a trial attorney with more than 20 years of experience in complex commercial disputes and has tried cases to judges, juries and arbitration panels across the country.
A strategic and analytical problem solver who pays critical attention to detail, Christine effectively navigates clients through litigation matters involving contracts, pharmacy benefits/health care, financial disputes, insurance coverage and trade secrets.
She is particularly skilled at cross examination and employs her effective communication skills and smart litigation techniques to prepare early, critical case evaluations to efficiently resolve disputes.
Christine is a Qualified Neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice.
- Lead trial counsel for a pharmacy benefit manager defending against a variety of claims including breach of contract, state statute violations, and antitrust claims
- General counsel to health care company advising on all legal issues including contract negotiations, employment disputes and insurance coverage
- Represent UnitedHealth Group Incorporated in a series of jury trials venued in Minnesota Federal District Court seeking more than $200 million in insurance coverage from numerous managed care liability insurers.
- Represent a lender in a fraudulent transfer adversary proceeding in In re Petters Company, Inc.et al.
- Represent a large equipment leasing company in a vendor program dispute.
- Secured a jury verdict in favor of Dougherty Funding LLC in a complex commercial case related to funding for the Ivy Hotel and Condo development project.
- Served as lead trial counsel for a lender in a contested foreclosure action that was successfully tried to the court.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a bank against the federal government in United States v. Petters, et al. receivership action.
- Obtained summary judgment for a bank, including attorneys’ fees, in a guarantor dispute with lender liability counterclaims venued in Hennepin County District Court.
- Secured a prejudgment attachment order requiring a borrower to disclose all assets and precluding him from disposing of any assets before a judgment was entered.
- Obtained summary judgment for a national bank in a class action venued in Louisiana alleging excessive attorneys’ fees and costs in residential mortgage foreclosures.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Christine was a partner at Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Christine is a volunteer mediator for the Conflict Resolution Center, which offers mediation services and mediator training.
Honors & Awards
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" for Commercial Litigation in Minnesota by Best Lawyers (2015-2021)
- Named a “North Star Lawyer” by the Minnesota State Bar Association for pro bono work (2013-2014)
- Named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine (2011)