Navigating the uncertain and ever-changing terrain of U.S. and international tax law can be disorienting. The attorneys of Fox Rothschild’s International Taxation & Wealth Planning practice are experienced way-finders, assisting clients in minimizing tax exposure to maximize return on investment.
We help companies — foreign and domestic, public and private — and investment funds, structure cross-border transactions, investments and operations to make the most of international treaties, tax credits and other incentives, as well as the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. We also advise clients on the management of international tax liabilities attributable to ongoing business operations and how to structure pension plans benefiting their U.S. employees to attain preferable tax treatment and a competitive advantage attracting U.S. talent.
Working closely with colleagues in more than 70 practice areas such as Corporate, Immigration and Intellectual Property across 26 U.S. offices, our International Tax attorneys provide clients with coast-to-coast, full-service representation that addresses all aspects of their business operations and tax exposure.
Our attorneys provide advice a full range of international taxation issues including:
- Entity choice and formation
- Investment fund formation and structure
- Structuring of mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures
- Foreign situs decisions
- Foreign and U.S. tax credits
- Advance foreign tax rulings
- Corporate restructuring for tax purposes
- Tax efficiency of corporate transactions
- Advance Pricing Agreements
- Securing tax treaty benefits/Competent Authorities
- SEC tax disclosure filings
- Pension fund structuring for foreign companies with U.S. employees