Cynthia focuses her practice on the entertainment, media, technology and creative sectors, providing full-service representation to startup companies, midsize businesses, multinational corporations, talent, entrepreneurs and executives.
She handles a wide variety of corporate, entertainment and intellectual property matters, including:
- entity formation
- corporate restructuring
- debt and equity financing
- mergers and acquisitions
- employment and executive compensation issues
- trademark and copyright registration and disputes
- label services, distribution, merchandising, recording, producing, licensing, management, publishing, label services, distribution and merchandising agreements
Serving her clients as a trusted adviser, Cynthia provides strategic business advice, drafts and negotiates contracts and agreements and prepares regulatory filings.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Cynthia was a member of the entertainment and corporate law practices at a boutique New York law firm.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Cynthia is the co-founder of AngelRoot, Inc., an online platform that connects angel investors and entrepreneurs with funding, collaboration and startup opportunities. She has been published by the International Association of Entertainment Lawyers and the SMU Science and Technology Law Review.
Cynthia is an avid fan of ‘90s hip hop, the New York Yankees and the New York Giants.
Honors & Awards
- Named a "Rising Star" and "Top Woman Attorney" for Business/Corporate in New York by Super Lawyers (2018-2020)