Scott has more than twenty years of litigation experience, primarily representing clients in complex product liability and toxic tort matters in California. He has extensive experience in asbestos cases, appearing on behalf of contractors, manufacturers, distributors and premises defendants.
Scott has been involved in multiple bench and jury trials in state and federal court, and has particularly broad litigation experience, having served as a Judge Pro Tem, settlement conference panelist and mediator, as well as an arbitrator. He has also represented clients in arbitration.
Scott's clients have included:
- large industrial equipment manufacturers and distributors
- large electrical equipment manufacturers
- auto and auto parts manufacturers
- consumer electronics manufacturers
- building products manufacturers and distributors
- premises defendants in the food service, retailing and aerospace defense industries
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Scott worked as a special projects attorney in the San Francisco office of a global law firm. Before that, he worked for several global and regional law firms in Northern California.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Scott has volunteered his time as a Superior Court Judge Pro Tem in Marin County.