A proven litigator with more than two decades of experience, Dan represents clients in complex business litigation in both state and federal courts. From breach of contract and partnership disputes to title insurance and employment law matters, he is known for his strategic approach and extensive trial record.
Dan also has significant experience in tort defense. He represents businesses and individuals in cases involving products liability, professional malpractice, premises liability, dram shop claims, automobile and trucking accidents, wrongful death and negligence actions, including those involving catastrophic injury and death.
A tenacious advocate at trial, Dan understands that the best, most cost-effective resolution to business disputes can often be found outside the courtroom. Leveraging his deep knowledge of clients’ businesses, he is a skillful negotiator, adept at striking settlements that promote his clients’ vital interests when that is the best approach. Dan has handled litigation for clients across multiple industries, including manufacturing, real estate, pharmaceuticals, retail, hospitality and trucking.
Many clients rely on Dan as outside general counsel for advice on everyday business and legal challenges in areas such as corporate law, regulatory compliance and risk management. He is also well versed in title insurance matters, representing title insurance companies and insureds in bad faith claims, quiet title and declaratory judgement actions and boundary line and easement disputes.
- Representation of business owner in business divorce involving claims of fraud and misuse of funds.
- Prosecution of fraud and breach of fiduciary duty action involving members of joint partnership.
- Representation of national pharmacy chain in professional negligence actions.
- Representation of national retail chain in matters alleging inadequate security.
- Representation of trucking company in catastrophic injury and wrongful death actions.
- Served as outside general counsel for window manufacturer and beauty products manufacturer.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Daniel was a shareholder at David & Goodman, P.C.