Dani focuses her practice on commercial litigation and construction law. She represents clients in complex commercial litigation matters in both state and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania, as well as in magisterial district justice court. Her experience covers a range of areas, including:
- Mortgage foreclosures
- Assisting creditors in collecting amounts owed in consumer and commercial matters
- Surety litigation
- Performance and payment bond claims
Before Fox Rothschild
Dani served as a summer associate for Fox Rothschild. She is a former law clerk for the Maryland Office of the Public Defender. Dani also previously worked as a law clerk for a criminal defense law firm in Washington, DC and as a paralegal for a New York City law firm.
While in college, Dani studied abroad in Italy, Ghana and Germany.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Outside of Fox, Dani serves as secretary of the Executive Committee of the Independence Business Alliance, which is the Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Chamber of Commerce for the Greater Philadelphia region. The Independence Business Alliance is a membership-based business advocacy organization dedicated to making the Philadelphia region an influential and diverse LGBT business community with an impact on economic development, equal rights and policy issues. She also volunteers for the William Way Community Center of Philadelphia.
- Secured summary judgment in trial court, affirmed on appeal by the Superior Court of Pennsylvania, on behalf of a credit union facing a breach of contract motor vehicle repossession action
- Member of a Fox Rothschild trial team that obtained a $5.5 million jury verdict in a complex construction litigation matter
- Obtained a favorable settlement on behalf of a client in a breach of contract action involving a construction performance bond
Honors & Awards
- Named to the “Ones to Watch” list in Pennsylvania for Construction Law by Best Lawyers (2021)*
- Named to the "Pennsylvania Rising Stars" list for Business Litigation by Super Lawyers (2017-2020)*
- Recipient of Philadelphia Business Journal’s LGBT Award (2016)