Hollywood and Hospitality: The Relationship Between Media, Entertainment and Hospitality and How to be Ready When Opportunity Knocks
2 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 10019
4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Join a panel of industry insiders and dealmakers as they discuss the latest trends in the television and film industries. This seminar will also cover the role of informed deal making when confronted with the following questions:
- How can television or film be used effectively to raise or enhance your business' profile?
- What are the basic legal "do's" and "don'ts" to consider when entering into contracts within the entertainment industry?
- How do you negotiate a good location agreement so that you maintain basic protections of your image, brand and property?
- What is the fine line between branding through entertainment, media and advertising?
- What do you do when media is used against you by the public or the competition?
- How do you protect your investment in your "talent" and your venue, both on-screen and off?
Carolyn D. Richmond
Co-Chair, Hospitality Practice, Fox Rothschild LLP
Darrell D. Miller
Co-Chair, Entertainment & Sports Practice, Fox Rothschild LLP
Vice President, Business Affairs, Scripps Networks LLC (Food Network/Cooking Channel)
Please click here to RSVP by April 19.
For more information, please contact Maria Ockenhouse.