Deanna is the regional practice lead for the firm's Labor & Employment Department for the Las Vegas office.
She provides a comprehensive suite of services to employers in litigation and labor relations, as well as business-related immigration matters.
Deanna has extensive experience handling investigations and administrative proceedings before the EEOC and state agencies. She also trains human resource professionals and management on prevention of sexual harassment and all forms of discrimination.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Title VII claims of race and sex discrimination
- Wage and hour claims
Deanna negotiates collective bargaining and project labor agreements and advises clients on the administration of existing agreements. She is well versed in labor arbitrations, and counsels businesses on:
- Health and welfare fund representation
- Unfair labor practice claims
- Union awareness
- Union avoidance
Deanna assists employers and investors with the full range of international employment matters, including:
- Business and employment based Immigration
- Form I-9 Audits
- ICE inspections
- Worksite compliance
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Deanna was a partner in the labor and employment practice of an international law firm.
Deanna also served as Associate General Counsel for the Venetian Casino Resort and Frontier Casino and Gambling Hall.
Honors & Awards
- Appointed by Nevada State Supreme Court to Nevada’s Blue Ribbon Article 6 Commission (formed by the NV Supreme Court to study all aspects of the Nevada Judiciary)
- Appointed by Dean John Valery White to the UNLV Boyd College of Law Advisory Board
- Westminster College, Trustee
- Regularly listed in "Top 100 Attorneys in Southern Nevada" and "Legal Elite" by Nevada Business Magazine
- Listed among Thomson Reuters' Super Lawyers - Mountain States, Employment & Labor, 2011-2019
- Employment Lawyer of the Year in Nevada, Global Law Experts, 2017
- Selected to "Best Lawyers in America," Nevada, Labor Law - Management, 2016-2021