Dominique is a skilled litigator and trial lawyer with experience representing clients in state and federal courts across multiple jurisdictions and a practice focused on intellectual property and complex commercial litigation.
He provides strategic representation to small, medium and large businesses in the manufacturing, retail, media and other industries in a broad range of matters including:
- contract and partnership disputes
- fiduciary duties issues
- patent, copyright and trademark infringement
- commercial leasing disputes
- directors and officers liability
- labor and employment disputes
- environmental litigation
Dominique also serves as outside general counsel to privately held businesses, providing advice on a wide range of matters including contract negotiations, risk mitigation and regulatory compliance, in addition to providing management and staff training.
Dominique’s litigation experience includes:
- Defended a manufacturer against claims of conversion and breach of contract. Secured a judgment for the defense after a 16-day trial in which plaintiff was seeking $3 million in damages.
- Lead trial counsel in federal court in collective action under the Fair Labor Standards Act. After four-day trial secured dismissal of all claims as to two members of the collective action. Secured favorable settlement as to remaining plaintiffs.
- Secured verdict in favor of tenant in claim against landlord for breach of contract.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Dominique was a litigation associate for four years at a New Jersey law firm.
A graduate of Rutgers University, Dominique went on to earn J.D. and MBA degrees in a joint business and law curriculum at the University of Illinois, receiving several awards for earning top marks and serving as an editor on the Illinois Business Law Journal. During law school, he served as a research assistant to corporate governance professor Nicola Sharpe. He was also a summer associate in the Chicago, Illinois office of a national law firm.
After law school, Dominique worked in labor relations, where he gained experience in advising managers and employees on compliance with employment laws, analyzing union proposals and coordinating appropriate responses with labor relations and human resources, and investigating alleged violations of company policies and legal regulations.
Honors & Awards
Named to the “Ones to Watch” list in New Jersey for Litigation - Intellectual Property by Best Lawyers (2021)*
- CALI Excellence Award
- Harno Scholar