The services that we provide to our clients relating to e-discovery and the management of ESI include:
- Litigation Readiness and Management of ESI
Fox assists its clients in planning for and managing the risks of ESI storage to better enable them to respond if and when a reasonable anticipation of litigation arises. We review and provide guidance on defensible document retention and litigation hold policies, as well as training programs to implement sound procedures for promptly and accurately identifying, preserving and gathering ESI in the event of litigation.
- E-Discovery Litigation Services
Fox attorneys regularly guide clients through all stages of the e-discovery process, with an awareness of the potential pitfalls and risks associated with compliance as well as an understanding of our clients’ needs for efficiency and cost-effective solutions.
In addition to the many services we routinely provide in litigation, we also represent our clients during all of the necessary steps of e-discovery by:
- Preparing, implementing and tracking litigation hold notices when a reasonable anticipation of litigation arises
- Identifying the locations, custodians and methods of storing ESI
- Preparing a plan for electronic discovery in the litigation
- Assisting with the preservation, collection and extraction of potentially discoverable ESI
- Selecting and working with vendors to gather and process ESI for review and production of documents in litigation
- Preparing discovery requests and responses
- Efficiently reviewing and analyzing documents for production and trial preparation