Elizabeth represents businesses and individuals in broad range of commercial litigation matters, including contract disputes, construction litigation, and cases involving complex issues such as trade secrets, restrictive covenants, licensing, and data security.
Clients depend on her to protect their interests in state and federal courts as well as in alternative dispute resolution forums.
Elizabeth has represented:
- An online auction company and its owner in a complex commercial dispute involving restrictive covenants, breach of contract, licensing, and data privacy and security issues
- Construction firms in bringing and defending bid challenges
- A property developer in a Sherman Act antitrust matter
- Consumers in construction litigation against a homebuilder
- A health care service provider in an antitrust matter
- Health care entities in employment litigation
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Elizabeth was a summer associate at the firm. She also served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Martin C. Carlson of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania and to the Honorable Marc F. Lovecchio of the Lycoming County Court of Common Pleas.
While in law school, Elizabeth was the editor-in-chief of the Penn State Law Review and a member of the Woolsack Honor Society.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Elizabeth serves on the fundraising committee of Home of the Sparrow, a nonprofit organization that serves homeless women and children in Chester County, Pennsylvania. She also serves on the Girls Advisory Board for the Chester County Fund For Women and Girls, which provides high school girls living in Chester County with the opportunity to learn about the needs in their communities through engaging in strategic grant making. In addition, Elizabeth is a member of the Women’s Way Young Women’s Initiative, a philanthropic organization that increases public understanding of issues affecting women and girls.