Energy & Natural Resources
- Serve as counsel on air-permitting and solid waste issues to a publicly traded owner and operator of resource recovery facilities in Pennsylvania.
- Counsel clients in the preparation of environmental impact reports pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act for new development projects in northern and southern California.
- Represent an international pharmaceutical company on all land use and zoning aspects for a new corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility.
- Serve as mergers and acquisitions counsel on environmental issues for a multinational electronics company.
- Advised on the environmental aspects of a corporate acquisition valued at more than $10 billion.
- Serve as counsel on air, water and waste matters, as well as health and safety matters, for facilities throughout the country.
- Serve as Pennsylvania environmental counsel to a pipeline transportation and energy storage company and have advised on Title V air and compliance issues, tank related issues and remediation, including site access and related issues.