10 Basic Steps To Creating a Proficient Business Continuity and Disaster Plan
Somerset, NJ 08875
8 - 11:30 a.m.
Four reasons why you can’t put off developing your business continuity plan another day:
1. Because unexpected events happen to any business, at any time, in any place.
2. Because 65 percent of businesses struck by a disaster never reopen or close within two years.
3. Because you are missing out on financial incentives and premium credits.
4. Because it could cost you your job.
- The 10 basic steps to creating a viable business continuity and disaster plan without it overwhelming you.
- How to properly assess and protect your company’s assets.
- Common pitfalls of business continuity and disaster planning – and how to avoid them.
- The five most damaging misconceptions that CFOs have about their property insurance program.
- The legal aspects of business continuity and disaster planning, including ways to identify and limit tort, contractual and regulatory damages as well as best practices and procedures for dealing with employment and human relations issues.
- Industry best practices and the resources available to help you mitigate risk, control financial losses and protect employees.
Registration is required as seating is limited.