12 for 2012: 12 Things Every Business Needs To Know About IP This Year
Norwalk, CT 06854
6 to 7:30 p.m.
6 to 7:30 p.m. - Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
Please join us for an evening seminar in SoNo that will cover 12 key factors to consider in your IP strategy for 2012 summarized in 12 slides within 48 minutes, with a 12-minute Q&A.
The topics will include:
- The impact of the America Invents Act on IP strategy
- The advantages and disadvantages of IP licenses and sales
- How to adapt to 2011 case law hostile to rights owners
- The powerful branding trick used by companies such as Apple®, Google® and Nike®
- The real reason copyright registration is important
Don't miss this opportunity to build and enhance your business' IP strategy in 2012!
Registration is required for this event. Click here to register.
For more information contact Maria Ockenhouse.