2015 Federal Contractors Conference
1127 Connecticut Avenue
Washington, DC 20036
At the Associated General Contractors of America Federal Contractors Conference, attendees will hear from some of the nation's top federal construction attorneys at Fox Rothschild on what new federal regulations, bid protests and court decisions are out there, what's coming and how to comply and prepare.
Dirk D. Haire will be speaking on the subject "Regulatory Update on Proposed, Pending and Recently Finalized FAR Rules." During this presentation, they will address the following topics:
- Contractor Integrity
- Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces
- Organizational Conflicts of Interest
- Whistleblower Protections
- Past Performance Evaluations
- Small Business Protests and Appeals
- Mentor-Protégé Expansion
- Human Trafficking
Sean Milani-nia will be speaking on "Case Law Update on Bid Protests," in which he will address the following:
- Government Accountability Office
- Court of Federal Claims
- Small Business Administration.
Click here to register.