A Lunch & Learn Seminar: Best Practices for Teaming Arrangements on Federal Construction Projects
Bethesda, MD 20817
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
Please join us for an interactive session to learn:
• An overview of set-aside programs
• Types of teaming arrangements (Joint Venture and Prime/Sub Team)
• Affiliation rules affecting your ability to team
• Mentor-protégé programs
• Small business subcontracting plans
• Why it's important to know and follow the SBA's rules
• Best practices in teaming arrangements and how to protect yourself
You'll hear about when teaming arrangements go south - learn from the experts to avoid mistakes!
The seminar is complimentary
1.5 CPE Credits will be offered at this seminar.
Dirk Haire, Esq.
Fox Rothschild LLP
Watkins Meegan LLC
Please click here to view the presentation materials.