A Roadmap for Returning to the Workplace
3 pm ET | noon PT
As COVID-19 restrictions continue to loosen, restaurants and similar businesses are eager to resume more traditional operations. But the changed legal and regulatory landscape has created new challenges and considerations for employers.
Join Carolyn D. Richmond, Glenn S. Grindlinger and Matthew C. Berger for a presentation on navigating the return to a new normal.
Topics will include:
- How to determine who to recall or hire
- Recent changes to employee onboarding documents
- Proper steps for reverifying I-9s
- A review of various new leave laws
- Handling vaccines, quarantines and accommodations
- Outlining what New York’s new cannabis law mean for hospitality employers
- Complying with wage statements and rate of pay form requirements
- Disability, pregnancy and religious accommodations