All You Need to Know About Moving to California: The E-2 Entrepreneur Visa and Other Visa Options for Israelis in Emerging Tech & Beyond
Tel Aviv, Israel
The E-2 visa became available to Israelis as of May 1, 2019, and it has broad implications for businesses and individuals interested in moving to California.
Join Fox Rothschild in Tel Aviv as Immigration Practice Co-Chair Ali Brodie provides an in-depth explanation of E-2 visa eligibility, along with other visa options for Israeli entrepreneurs and investors.
- Understanding the U.S. immigration process
- Assessing your eligibility for the E-2 visa
- Considering alternative visa options
- Planning your tax and financial affairs
- Company registration options and processes
- Lessons learned